"Loved & Missed" Tombstone Wreath-23" Diameter
Recipe: "Loved & Missed" Tombstone Wreath is designed using open Garden Roses, Flowering Boxwood, Rose foliage and trailing garlands. This design is traditional and simple in design making it so eye-appealing.
Size: Once completed, the wreath is 23" in diameter.
Wire Easels: We sell "Wire Easels Stands" in both a 36" or 42" height at $9.99 each and it must be ordered separately. We also offer our clients the service of wrapping the frames in plastic and wiring them onto the wire stands at no charge. If you are interested in having this service, kindly type in "Full Service" in the Notes box at checkout.
We recommend ordering the 42" Wire Easel Stand for this item.
Tips: If you have your own easel stand, we recommend you label the backside of the wreath with either the person's name, the crypt # or both. This can be done easily on a label or sticker.
Instructions for Wreath set up is as follows:
- Place the Wreath on the easel
- Using cable ties or wire, secure the wreath to the easel stand
- Once the wreath is firmly fastened to the easel, push the feet of the easel into the ground minimum 6" deep to ensure stability.
- After the first frost occurs, the stand will be more secured into the ground for the remainder of the winter months.
We offer free regular service shipping to the following areas for any order over $120.00.
Barrie, Innisfil, Bradford, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, King City, Maple, Woodbridge, Nobelton, Kleinburg, Brampton, Mississauga, Thornhill, Toronto, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering and Scarborough.
Simply add FREESHIP in the discount code box at checkout.
- Made in Canada
- We Support the Usage of Recycled Goods Where Possible
- Our Durable Custom Shipping Boxes Can Be Re-Used to Store Your Arrangements During Seasonal Transitions
- We are Not Responsible For Any Damages Caused by Weather Conditions
- All Sales Are Final